Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Colors.

So until about 5 days ago, I don't think I saw colors the way I see them now. Let me back that up a step.... I bought a camera. A nice camera. I've always been a photographer at heart, but was never motivated enough to keep buying film for my previous camera. So I went digital. I'm well acquainted with the SLR format so I bought a Nikon d-40. That's the back story. So a few days ago I was driving down a random Maryland back road... and colors just started to pop out at me like I had never seen before. Greens were greener, the sky was a deeper blue. I was literally seeing the world in a new way.... So I took a picture. Now the tie in.... I think having this new camera has some how tuned my eyes to my surroundings... This change relates to my life as well... more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. same thing happened to me dude! we need a photo expedition!

    ReplyDelete